It is our pleasure to welcome you to our website where you will find an extensive amount of information about our clinic and the services we offer. We offer a variety of services to meet the needs of patients and referring physicians. We continually invest considerable effort and expense to ensure our facility remain the most advanced in Brooklyn.
Most people are uncertain if physical therapy can help with their condition or injury. They consider surgery and pain medications as an alternative treatment to physical therapy, but this is not correct. Physical therapy can be a stand-alone treatment or an accompaniment to surgery and other forms of treatment.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for each patient according to their individual needs using the latest advances in physical therapy. Our objective for each patient is to achieve full recovery quickly, so they can return to their daily activities and achieve their desired goals. As part of our standard procedure, all providers involved in a patient’s rehabilitation receive evaluation and progress reports prior to each follow-up visit with their physician. Our personal touch reassures our patients that we are working as a team toward their recovery.
For each patient, therapy begins with a thorough evaluation to assess patient limitations and identify problems to determine the best course of treatment. Each treatment plan is customized to the patient’s unique needs and includes:
- Spinal and soft tissue mobilization.
- Cold laser treatment
- Kinesio Taping
- Hands-on care
- Evidence-based rehabilitation protocols
- Guided exercises for range of motion and pain relief
- Stretching exercises for flexibility
- Education on proper body mechanics and injury prevention
- Close coordination and communication with referring physician
- Home program instructions
• Some of the conditions that benefit from physical therapy include:
• Generalized neck, back, shoulder and leg pain
• Orthopedic conditions
• Reduced mobility and balance
• Chronic fatigue
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Knee, ankle and foot problems
• carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
• Stroke, spinal cord and head injury rehabilitation
• Muscle strains and sprains
• Work-related injuries
• Sports related injuries
• If you are not sure if physical therapy is right for you, ask your physician. Physical therapy is covered by most insurance plans as a medical necessary service.